Welcome to E.M.W. Baseball and Softball!
The Board of Directors, Baseball Division, E.M.W. Sports, Inc. would like to state that the main purpose of this organization is to provide the opportunity for boys and girls to play, learn and enjoy baseball and softball in an atmosphere of good sportsmanship and fair play. It is essential that all of us conduct ourselves in a manner that will encourage this ideal.
Many hours of time are spent by volunteers to help make this program a success. It is our desire to create a community project in which parents may participate with their children in the baseball and softball programs. Coaches, umpires and workers are always needed and your assistance is most welcome.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
EMW Baseball & Softball 2016 Season
Register In Person or Online
(For all baseball and softball players born 2000-2011)
Monday, February 8, 2016 • 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM • Iroquois Middle School Cafeteria
Monday, February 22, 2016 • 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM • Iroquois Middle School Cafeteria
Registration Fees & Information:
- Birth or Baptismal Certificates MUST be presented at registration as proof of age for 1st time players
- Birth Certificates for online registration of 1st time players can either be emailed to: Registration@emwbaseball.org or sent to a confidential fax: (716) 408-5559
- Dream & Farm League, first or second child — $45 each
- All other leagues, first or second child — $60 each, third child — $30
- Family Max. $150.00 for more than three children in one family (good for immediate family only)
After February 29th ALL Registrations Will Be Assessed a Late Payment of $25
(max of $25 per family) this applies to ALL leagues
NO REFUNDS for ANY league after the draft
** IHA Flex Fit: You can use your Flex Fit Credit Card if paying on-line. EMW can provide a receipt for IHA.
EMW League Structure
- FARM — Co-Ed Tee Ball/Coach Pitch (birth years 2010 & 2011)
- ROOKIE — Boys Baseball & Girls Softball: both are Machine Pitch (2008 & 2009)
- MINOR — Boys Baseball & Girls Softball (2006 & 2007) teams determined by draft
- MAJOR — Boys Baseball & Girls Softball (2004 & 2005) teams determined by draft
- SENIOR — Boys Baseball & Girls Softball (2000 - 2003) teams determined by draft
- DREAM LEAGUE (2000-2010)*
*The Dream League is a "special needs/non competitive" league. Please contact Nicole Kapturowski for more information at: NicoleKapturowski@emwbaseball.org
Any questions on registration please email Registration@emwbaseball.org
Baseball & Softball Skills Clinic
Sign up for our Skills Clinic at Creek Road on Saturday, May 21st from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
for Boys Baseball & Girls Softball Rookie Leagues & older
Cost: $5 at registration & prior to the clinic OR $10 on the day of the clinic
Click above link for player registration
*POP-UP BLOCKER MUST BE OFF*
Register by February 29, 2016 to avoid late fees
EVERY team will be assigned concession stand duty for ONE game. Parents will be required to volunteer in concession stand for a one hour time-slot throughout this game. It's a team requirement that plays a huge part to help our organization run — THANK YOU!
Board Members Needed!
We are in need of new board members for next season. Please contact us if you are interested in joining. Your help is essential in providing a fun learning environment for our kids and helping this program and these kids succeed!
Contact us at email@example.com